Korea Auto Industries Coop. Association(KAICA) is the only association in the field of an automotive industry in Korea.
It founded in 1962 as a non-profit organization for the purpose of the development of Korean automobile and motorcycle industries, especially its parts and components manufacturing industries.
There are 270 member companies in KAICA.
KAICA has been trying to speak for the benefit of the industry, make a proposition to the government and enhance an international cooperation with foreign automotive related organizations.
It is located at 1638-3, Seocho-Dong, Seocho-Ku, Seoul, Korea.
Telephone : 82-2-587-0014, Fax : 82-2-583-7340 Person to contact
- Planning & Research Division : Mr. San Kim
- Trade & Technology Support Division : Mr. Moon-Seok Choi
- Researching and analyzing problems of the industry is facing and recommending the appropriate implementation of policy to the related governmental organizations
- Collecting, compiling and disseminating information such as statistical data on production, sales, and export pertaining to auto parts industry
- Providing member companies with all the updated information of technical standards and regulations related to auto parts and encouraging them to meet
- Co-organizing Seoul Motor Show with KAMA(Korea Automobile Manufacturer Association) and participating in some international trade shows worldwide
- Assisting foreign customs in their sourcing needs all the way from providing information to arranging meeting with the appropriate Korean manufacturers